Sales responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment with a company passionate about serving customers. The role is responsible for building new business and providing ongoing support to existing dairy customers. Plan and execute dairy sales activities taking customers and related stakeholders through the buying process.
- Responsible for selling NutriQuest’s range of dairy products and services in a competitive environment.
- Increase number of customers using NutriQuest dairy products.
- Design and implement product sales strategies and manage customer base within defined geography to meet agreed-upon dairy sales, financial, and operating targets.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which links back to NutriQuest‘s dairy solutions.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize to solve customer-level challenges.
- Work with others within the NutriQuest team to achieve agreed-upon goals and objectives.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
- Promptly address customer requests and complaints.
- Prepare regular reports for analysis by management on competitor activity, sales trends and complaints/queries concerning products.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Animal Science or related field.
- Proven sales success of 5+ years conducting technical nutrition sales through multi-stakeholder decision chains.
- Strong critical thinking and strategic account planning skills.
- Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively deliver presentations and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective and proven oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Customer Servitude
- Willingness to work within a team environment
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively (50%+, with 30-40% of weeknights, two (2) nights per week)